Xylia Cottage (by Jamaica Cottage Shop) in South Londonderry, Vermont
Photo courtesy of Jamaica Cottage Shop
- Square Footage: 192 sq/ft
- Overall Dimensions: 11’6” H x 13’2” W x 17’2” L
- Recommended Foundation: 6”-8” of Crushed Gravel
- Floor: Two 6x6x16’ Hemlock Skids 2x6 Rough Sawn Hemlock Floor Joists, 24” on center 3/4” CDX Plywood Flooring
- Walls: 4x4 Hemlock Post and Beam Wall Heights: Front 60” Rear 76”
- Doors: Single 3-0 JCS-built rough sawn Pine Door, no window, no ramp
- Windows: One 3x2 eight-light Hinged Barn Sash Two 4x2 ten-light Hinged Barn Sash One Hand-blown Artisan Glass Roundel
- Siding: 1” Rough Sawn Pine Board & Batten 1” Rough Sawn Pine Trim includes Corner Boards, Door, & Window Trim Rough Sawn Pine Fascia & Shadow Trim
- Roof: 2x6 Rough Sawn Hemlock Rafters 24” on center 12/12 Front Roof Pitch, 4/12 Rear Roof Pitch Dormer with aluminum valley flashing; 12/12 Dormer Pitch 1x4 Roof Strapping 20” on center
- Metal Roofing: 29g Corrugated: Evergreen Wood Louvered Vent
Kit Weight: 5300 lbs
Shipping Cube Size: 42”x60”x192”
Assembly Time: 2 People 30 hours
The Xylia comes standard with a number of windows and a single door making it a perfect candidate for a tiny-house, cottage, or cabin and comes with a set of double doors to increase storage potential or add an insulation package to make it livable year round. This design is elegant and classic with lots of potentials.
Rugged post and beam techniques passed down through the centuries are used to construct this durable delightful dwelling, reminiscent of old New England. All Jamaica Cottage Shop products are built from finest Vermont lumber and handcrafted for long life and durability and proven to stand the test of time and strength. Click here for more info.
Credit: Jamaica Cottage Shop
Other Tiny Houses for Sale
Photo courtesy of Sowelo Tiny Houses Sowelo Tiny Houses are bridging the affordability gap of the great Australian dream of owning your own home with their beautifully crafted Tiny Houses. With a clear focus on craftsmanship, contemporary, functional designs that...
Photo courtesy of SO? Materials: Structure: Structural wood Facade: Birch Plywood Interior Finishings: Solid Polycarbonate Roof: Bitumen roofing Cabin on the border What does the photo of the man, walking alone in an almost untouched forest to its elegantly but...
Photo courtesy of Tõnu Tunnel, Oliver Moosus, Rasmus Jurkatam, Riku Kylä, Mairi Hüüdma and Kelli Roosimägi. The KODA houses come in two different structures–the timber frame KODA Light and the concrete KODA 3.0. The Extended version with a spare bedroom is available...
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.