Tiny House on Wheels (by Jamaica Cottage Shop) in Vermont
Photo courtesy of Jamaica Cottage Shop
- Square Footage: 104 sq/ft: 80sq/ft Interior, 24sq/ft Porch
- Overall Dimensions: 13’-6” H x 8’-6” W x 19’-6” L
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW): 9,900 lbs
- Trailer: Brand New Tandem Axle, 5k lb Axles
- Floor: 2×6 Tongue & Groove Pine Floor Decking
- Walls: 4×4 Post & Beam Wall Framing; Wall Heights 100”
- Doors: (1) Single 2-8 JCS-built rough sawn Pine Door with 16”x21” Fixed Window, No Ramp; No Stairs included
- Windows: Two 2×2 six-light Hinged Barn Sash Windows Sill Heights 42”
- Siding: 1” rough sawn Pine Board & Batten Siding 1” rough sawn Pine Corner & Door Trim; 1×8 rough sawn Pine Fascia Trim; and 1×4 rough sawn Pine Shadow Trim
- Roof: 2×6 rough sawn Hemlock; 24” on center 1” rough sawn air-dried solid Pine Board Sheathing 6/12 Gable Roof Pitch with 3” roof overhang Corrugated Metal Roofing, 29g; Color: Evergreen
- Porch: 3×8 Porch integrated into a building; Includes (2) 4×4 Hemlock Posts, (2) 1/2 Newell Posts, and PT Railing
Tiny House On Wheels (or T.H.O.W) options are highly customizable, robust, simple, and charming and offered fully assembled as a shell, 3-season, or Turn-Key 4-Season. All Jamaica Cottage Shop T.H.O.W.s come on quality trailers made in the U.S.A. specifically for Tiny Homes.
The 3-Season T.H.O.W. is built with these features and is perfect for someone on intending to finish insulating their tiny home on their own or simply in the future.
The 4-Season Turn Key T.H.O.W. design offers a durable fully insulated shell that is built to last. The 4- Season Turn-Key option comes ready for you to enjoy fine-tuning your space for efficient, adventurous living.
You could add a loft, dormer, built-in daybed, customize roofing options, or add roof flashing or a wall thimble for a wood stove. You could enjoy the amenities of home while allowing you to remain “off the grid” in your tiny house on a trailer by adding a plumbing, electrical, or even a solar package.
Rugged post and beam techniques passed down through the centuries are used to construct this durable delightful dwelling, reminiscent of old New England. All Jamaica Cottage Shop products are built from finest Vermont lumber and handcrafted for long life and durability and proven to stand the test of time and strength. Click here for more info.
Credit: Jamaica Cottage Shop
If you enjoyed this content, you’d definitely want to sign up for our Free Tiny House Citizens newsletter!
Other Tiny Houses for Sale
TINY HOUSES FOR SALE The Zen Tiny House The Zen Tiny house is 7m long x 2.5 wide x 4.250mm high at the highest end of the skillion roof. Downstairs 16.8m2 upstairs loft 7.68m2. Price: $85000 incl GST plus fully off grid solar system priced $9500 incl GST. Admin, Tiny...
TINY HOUSES FOR SALE Lilas It is always an honor to be able to create tiny houses for our clients. Here is the Lilas, a model of 10.5 X 34.5 ft released directly from our factory in 2018! Primarily inspired by our Chêne model that was used as a cottage, this unit is...
TINY HOUSES FOR SALE Magnolia With a wingspan of 10.5 x 34.5 feet, The Magnolia is considered a ‘’park model’’ size tiny house. It was built to withstand northern Ontario weather and is inspired by our Ébène and Laurier models. Price: $129,500 CAN Admin, Tiny House...
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.