The Fox Sparrow 24′
Photos courtesy of Rewild Homes Ltd.
The Fox Sparrow 24
Spacious, modern, and bright. Designed for entertaining, the Fox Sparrow has a wicked-cool live-edge breakfast bar with double opening casement windows perfect for brunches and BBQs.
- Custom 24’ dual-axle 14,000lb GVW trailer
- Vancouver Island western cedar siding
- Non-off gassing stains
- 50amp electrical service
- Glass surround shower (not shown in photos)
- 7.2cuft stainless steel fridge
- 4-burner propane cooktop
- Double black granite sink
- Recessed LED lighting
- Live edge bartop and butcherblock counters
- Custom bench with storage
- Custom staircase with storage
- Soft-close drawers throughout
- Propane Dickenson heater
- External accessory propane BBQ tether
- Precision Temp RV-550 NSP propane
on-demand water heater
- Dometic washer/dryer combo in a bathroom with
custom full height closet (not shown in photos)
- Option for flush or composting toilet
Other Tiny Houses for Sale
Photo courtesy of Bamboo Living The Puna 352 is designed to be the smallest permit-able dwelling in Hawaii, while still incorporating a spacious U-shaped kitchen, a small bathroom, walk-in closet, and a storage loft. The high ceilings make this tiny home feel...
Photo courtesy of The Tiny House Company Swallowtail Tiny House Highlights: Length: 7.2 m Width: 2.4 m Insulated roof panels: 75mm thick zinc finish Cladding: Corrugated metal - zincalume finish. Black stained 12mm ply Texture 2000 Walls and Lining: R1.5 insulation...
Photo courtesy of Tiny House Company Highlights: 'PORTAL' is our flagship design, featuring high-end detailing and fixtures, a modular demountable deck system, a custom-designed retractable bed and custom cabinetry between a grid of 'portal' frames. Continuous...
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.