I live in a 12×30 tiny home purchased unfinished from a previous owner. I am ready to install a longterm heat/cooling system and am torn between a hotel style “through the wall” AC unit with heat or a “mini split” heat pump. Anyone have experience with a mini split? It sounds ideal but I have no personal experience with them. (I live in south Alabama so cooling is important.) Thanks!
- Tiny House Floor Plans: Over 200 Interior Designs for Tiny Houses $7.99
- Donna Cabin Building Plans $290.00
- Shipping Container Homes: A Guide on How to Build and Move into Shipping Container Homes with Examples of Plans and Designs $19.87
- The Big Tiny: A Built-It-Myself Memoir $13.33
- Laveo Dry Flush Toilet $649.00