Independent Series 4800 (by Designer ECO Tiny Homes) in New South Wales, Australia
Photo courtesy of Designer Eco Tiny Homes
- Cabin Component (excluding drawbar)
- Length 4800mm
- Width 2400mm
- Height 4300mm
- Tare weight 3100kgs
- Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) 3500kgs
- Western Red Cedar Bevelled/Sheet Metal Corrugated exterior walls
- Double glazed windows with flyscreens
- Kitchen appliances including cooktop, sink, and fridge
- Bathroom including a flushing toilet, shower, vanity unit and mirror cabinet
- LED internal lighting and ceiling fan with light
- Hybrid solar/mains power system
- Sheet metal corrugated roofing
- Termite treated timber wall frame
- Steel floor frame/trailer (3500kgs GVM rating)
- R2.0 insulated walls and R3.0 ceiling
If you enjoyed this content, you’d definitely want to sign up for our Free Tiny House Citizens newsletter!
Other Tiny Houses for Sale
TINY HOUSES FOR SALE CraftsmanThe Craftsman. Our latest design was built as a way to showcase a timeless piece of American history. Craftsman-style homes have dotted the landscape of our architecture for decades and we wanted to encapsulate that into a tiny home....
TINY HOUSES FOR SALE The Zen Tiny House The Zen Tiny house is 7m long x 2.5 wide x 4.250mm high at the highest end of the skillion roof. Downstairs 16.8m2 upstairs loft 7.68m2. Price: $85000 incl GST plus fully off grid solar system priced $9500 incl GST. Admin, Tiny...
TINY HOUSES FOR SALE Lilas It is always an honor to be able to create tiny houses for our clients. Here is the Lilas, a model of 10.5 X 34.5 ft released directly from our factory in 2018! Primarily inspired by our Chêne model that was used as a cottage, this unit is...
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.