How to Build an Eco-Friendly Tiny House
The following materials will help you construct a tiny eco-friendly house:
- Generate power by integrating a solar panel into your roof!
- Avoid heat loss by using a low-emission coating window (e.g., spraying metallic oxide onto windows). This keeps the warmth outside the house in the mid-year and inside the house in the winter.
- Protect your rooftop and flooring using materials made from Hemcrete, a material produced using the wood within the hemp plant.
- Use cork flooring; corks floors are hypoallergenic and thoroughly water resistant.
- Use recycled glass tile for your kitchen & washroom
- Use a composting toilet – A composting toilet is easy-to-install and inexpensive
If you enjoyed this content, you’d definitely want to sign up for our Free Tiny House Citizens newsletter!
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.