Doll House 8x (by Jamaica Cottage Shop) in South Londonderry, Vermont
Photo courtesy of Jamaica Cottage Shop
- Square Footage: 64 sq/ft
- Overall dimensions: 9’2” W x 9’2” D x 10’6” H
- Recommended Foundation: 3” -4” Crushed Gravel
- Floor: Two 4x6x8’ Hemlock Skids 2x6 rough sawn Hemlock Joists; 24” on Center 3/4” CDX Plywood Floor Decking
- Walls: 4x4 Post & Beam Wall Framing Wall Height 60”
- Doors: Single 2-0 JCS-built 2” thick rough sawn Pine Door with 16’’x21’’ Fixed Window, no ramp Windows: Two 2x2 six-light Hinged Barn Sash Windows
- Roof: 2x6 rough sawn Hemlock Rafters; 24” on center 1” Roof Strapping; 20” on center 12x12 Pitch Gable Roof; 24x12 Pitch Dormer 5’’ Matching Overhangs on All Four Sides Corrugated Metal Roofing, 29g, Color: Evergreen
- Siding: 1” rough sawn Pine Board & Batten Siding 1” rough sawn Pine Trim for Shadow, Corner, Door & Windows; and 2” rough sawn Pine Trim for Fascia
Wood Louvered Vent
Kit Weight: 3,400lbs
Shipping Cube Size: 48’’x 45’’x 122”
Assembly Time: Two People 24 hours
Dollhouse is a beautiful playhouse with an impressive overall height. Reminiscent of old Victorian houses, the two 2×2 opening windows fill the room with lots of light making this charming little cabin irresistible for the kid inside of every one of us. The possibilities are endless with adorable Dollhouse design. Rugged post and beam techniques passed down through the centuries are used to construct this cute multi-purpose design. Jamaica Cottage Shop products are built from the most beautiful Vermont lumber and handcrafted for long life and have proven to stand the test of time and strength. Click here for more info.
Credit: Jamaica Cottage Shop
Other Tiny Houses for Sale
Photo courtesy of Sowelo Tiny Houses Sowelo Tiny Houses are bridging the affordability gap of the great Australian dream of owning your own home with their beautifully crafted Tiny Houses. With a clear focus on craftsmanship, contemporary, functional designs that...
Photo courtesy of SO? Materials: Structure: Structural wood Facade: Birch Plywood Interior Finishings: Solid Polycarbonate Roof: Bitumen roofing Cabin on the border What does the photo of the man, walking alone in an almost untouched forest to its elegantly but...
Photo courtesy of Tõnu Tunnel, Oliver Moosus, Rasmus Jurkatam, Riku Kylä, Mairi Hüüdma and Kelli Roosimägi. The KODA houses come in two different structures–the timber frame KODA Light and the concrete KODA 3.0. The Extended version with a spare bedroom is available...
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.