Bunkhouse (by Jamaica Cottage Shop) in Vermont
Photo courtesy of Jamaica Cottage Shop
- Square Footage: 128 sqft
- Overall dimensions: 17’2” deep x 9’2” wide x 10’6” high
- Recommended Foundation: 6” – 8” Crushed Gravel
- Floor: Two 6x6x16 Hemlock Skids 2x6 rough sawn Hemlock 24” on center
- Interior Flooring: 3/4” CDX Plywood Decking
- Porch Flooring: 1” rough sawn Hemlock Decking on Porch
- 8x12 Interior Space; 4x8 Porch with 4x8 Loft Above
- Walls: 4x4 Post & Beam Wall Framing, 82” Wall Height
Wood Louvered Vent in Right Gable
- Doors: Single 2-8 JCS-built rough sawn Pine Door, no ramp
- Windows: Two 2x2 six-lite Hinged Barn Sash Window 16”x21” Hinged Barn Sash Window in Loft
- Roof: 2x6 rough sawn Hemlock Rafters 24” on center 6/12 Pitch Gable Roof 1x4 Roof Strapping 20” on center 2x6 rough sawn Hemlock Exposed Collar Ties
- Corrugated Metal Roofing; 29 gauges: Evergreen
- Siding: 1” rough sawn Pine Board & Batten Siding
1” rough sawn Pine Trim for Corner Boards, Door & Windows
2” rough sawn Pine Trim for Fascia & Shadow Boards
- Loft: 4x8 Loft above Porch w/Smooth Shiplap Pine Floor Ladder Access (Ladder included)
- Built-in Bunk Beds: rough sawn Pine 27” x 80” x 72” High
- Porch: 4x8 Porch with (2) 4x4 Hemlock Posts
Cube Size: 42” W x 52” H x 192” L
Assembly Time: 2 people, 24 Hours
Weight: 5,500 Lbs
The Bunk House could be your next playhouse, hunting cabin, lake house, or workshop and it is one of their most affordable buildings and comes standard with built-in bunk beds. Add a set of double doors to this cottage for endless storage potential, to get in larger furniture, or to make it a great workshop.
The four-foot porch comes standard and provides a cozy interior loft area and it has a small opening window that adds ambiance and is just right for that little investigator in your family.
Rugged post and beam techniques passed down through the centuries are used to construct this durable delightful dwelling, reminiscent of old New England. All Jamaica Cottage Shop products are built from finest Vermont lumber and handcrafted for long life and durability and proven to stand the test of time and strength. Click here for more info.
Credit: Jamaica Cottage Shop
Other Tiny Houses for Sale
Photo courtesy of Sowelo Tiny Houses Sowelo Tiny Houses are bridging the affordability gap of the great Australian dream of owning your own home with their beautifully crafted Tiny Houses. With a clear focus on craftsmanship, contemporary, functional designs that...
Photo courtesy of SO? Materials: Structure: Structural wood Facade: Birch Plywood Interior Finishings: Solid Polycarbonate Roof: Bitumen roofing Cabin on the border What does the photo of the man, walking alone in an almost untouched forest to its elegantly but...
Photo courtesy of Tõnu Tunnel, Oliver Moosus, Rasmus Jurkatam, Riku Kylä, Mairi Hüüdma and Kelli Roosimägi. The KODA houses come in two different structures–the timber frame KODA Light and the concrete KODA 3.0. The Extended version with a spare bedroom is available...
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.