Tips on How to Build your Tiny House on a Budget
Tips to build your Tiny House on a budget:
1. Do all the labor work yourself. Watch YouTube videos to help you build your tiny house. Ask your friends for help.
2. Learn to love second-hand materials. Check out your local second-hand building supply stores for good deals.
3. Buy a used trailer frame and other materials from Craigslist. You may even find vendors selling brand new parts on Craigslist for cheaper than the store price.
4. Check the free section of Craigslist. Some contractors may be willing to give away leftover materials from a finished project for free.
5. Start collecting your materials before building your tiny house. Write down a list of materials needed for the project.
6. Frame your building to fit your windows. Windows are incredibly expensive, so consider buying them first and then frame your walls to fit them.
If you enjoyed this content, you’d definitely want to sign up for our Free Tiny House Citizens newsletter!
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.