8 Hacks To Maximize your Tiny Living Space
- Select low-sitting furniture to create an illusion of bigger vertical space.
- Paint your tiny house in white, as white makes everything look more prominent and neat.
- Use the space under the stairs for storage. The area under the stairs can use to create a small cabinet to keep your things organized and neat.
- Use curtains to ensure privacy.
- Use a three-fourths tub to make your shower room look bigger and neater.
- Use lofted bedrooms. You can create storage underneath as a closet or just a room for your things.
- Use a bookshelf door to keep your book collections.
- Position mirrors to create an illusion of bigger space and immediately double the appearance of a room.
You may also want to read: Comprehensive Guide to the Best Tiny House Books.
If you enjoyed this content, you’d definitely want to sign up for our Free Tiny House Citizens newsletter!
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.