8 Hacks To Maximize your Tiny Living Space
- Select low-sitting furniture to create an illusion of bigger vertical space.
- Paint your tiny house in white, as white makes everything look more prominent and neat.
- Use the space under the stairs for storage. The area under the stairs can use to create a small cabinet to keep your things organized and neat.
- Use curtains to ensure privacy.
- Use a three-fourths tub to make your shower room look bigger and neater.
- Use lofted bedrooms. You can create storage underneath as a closet or just a room for your things.
- Use a bookshelf door to keep your book collections.
- Position mirrors to create an illusion of bigger space and immediately double the appearance of a room.
You may also want to read: Comprehensive Guide to the Best Tiny House Books.
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.