5 Ways to Maintain Good Relationships in a Tiny House
When living in a tiny house with your partner, you’d probably lose some privacy and space. Here are some of the things you can do to maintain good relationships while living in a tiny house:
- Be mindful and respectful of shared space. For example, if your partner’s friends visit your place, consider giving way so they can enjoy time together. Your partner should do the same! As much as you and your partner enjoy each other’s company, learn to respect each other’s need for privacy.
- Dedicated space. You and your partner should try to carve out your own dedicated space inside or right outside your tiny house where you’ve agreed not to be disturbed.
- Always say “thank you”. Showing appreciation is still essential in a couple’s relationship.
- Divide your chores. Just like any ordinary home, you should divide any home tasks equally with your partner.
- Be open and communicative. Living in a compact space with your partner requires open communication with your partner in sharing thoughts, likes, and dislikes, etc. You should be honest with your feelings and discuss what irritate each other.
Recent post: 5 Ways to keep your Pet Happy in a Tiny House.
To get more ideas about tiny house living, you may also want to read: Comprehensive Guide to the Best Tiny House Books
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.