5 Ways to Finance a Tiny House
- Paying for it out of pocket – Depending on the size and materials, a manufactured tiny house can cost up to $40,000.
- Personal Loan – This option is available to all consumers and evaluated based on credit score, history and income.
- RV Loan – Some banks and credit unions offer RV loans to those who construct their house within a strict guidelines.
- Financing from a manufacturer – Tiny house manufacturers may offer financing assistance through their partner lenders. Like other options, borrowers must have a steady income and a strong credit history to qualify.
- Peer to Peer lender – The interest rates of this option are similar to a personal loan. Similar to other options, borrowers must have a steady income and a strong credit history to qualify. Most lenders have a loan limit ranging from $10,000 to $35,000.
If you enjoyed this content, you’d definitely want to sign up for our Free Tiny House Citizens newsletter!
Subscribe to our free mailing list
to get the latest updates in your inbox!
SEARCH FOR COOL STUFF
Tiny House Citizens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.